Venue: Camillian Home
81/2 Luangphaeng Khumthong, Latkrabang Bangkok 10520
Total Days: (5) Monday 15th arrival by evening; Saturday 20th end with lunch.
Open to all Bishops in Asia
Total number: 25 Participants
Travel on one’s own; Program costs (food and lodging) to be borne by FABC OSC
Please register before: January 10, 2024
(Those who wish to participate kindly reserve a seat by writing to us on email: [email protected]; [email protected]
Or contact on whatsapp +91 9868203197
1. Communication planning and implementation in a diocese to promote and foster Synodality.
2. Listening and Spiritual Conversation; Listening to the People of God in the Synodal Church- Pastoral Applications for meetings. Discernment and Decision making and other Synodal dynamics and methods.
3. FABC and Synodal Process: Communicative Dimension of Episcopal Ministry in the Context of the Evangelizing Mission, Triple Dialogue, Ecumenism.
4. Digital Media, Digital synod, communication for Episcopal ministry, Role of media in promoting and building a synodal Church.
5. Digital Technology, Communication, Artificial Intelligence and Implications for the Church
6. Promoting Church’s Reputation, PR, Media Relations, Crisis Communication.
7. Being Fully Present: Pastoral Reflection on social media issued by Holy See’s Dicastery of Communication, 2023 & Reflections on Digital Synod.
8. Inter-Mirifica 60 and a Closer Look at Church’s Communication Ministry.
9. Pastoral Plan for Social Communication in the Diocese: Priorities for Episcopal Ministry.
Resource Persons: Synod International team, Catholic Communication experts.
More details will be sent to participants after we receive registration.
Organized by the:
FABC Office of Social Communication (FABC-OSC)